Monday, November 5, 2007

Top 10 ways to Motivate!

Recently I ran across a list that impelled me to act. I want to share some of the ideas that I found on the list and changed to how it applies to where you are. Are you in a position where you want and need to motivate someone? Does your business rely on someone else other then you? Is it home based? Is it traditional? Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you have friends?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then you are in a position that you need to motivate! Here are regular conversations you need to have in order of importance to ensure that you motivate and you and your team succeed!


10. CONGRATULATIONS!

9. “I’m proud of you.”

8. “I knew you could do it.”

7. “I’m thinking about you.”

6. “Talk to me. I’m listening.”

5. “Tell me everything. I want to know exactly how you accomplished that.”

4. “No Problem. I'm here for you.”

3. “Okay, show me.”

2. “Thank you for everything you do.”

1. “I couldn't’t ask for better, Thanks.”

The key to these conversations is if they are to be effective they have to be true and genuine!



Succeed NOW!
Stacy O'Quinn
http://www.moretimegreatmoney.com/
888-572-8842

No comments: