Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why I recommend Dani Johnson to everyone I know!

It is simple. If you are looking to increase your income, or have more time at home with your family or just do more of what you love.... Then plug in to Dani's Johnson's training not matter what. In "Decide Freedom International" we recommend her training exclusively. Below you will see some of the results from Dani's training.

"When I first started in business I had a lot of desire and I really wanted to be successful and I stayed at a plateau. I couldn't get over the plateau that I was stuck on so I came to Dani and its only been 6 months but within the first 45 days I was able to make $42,000 more than I would have."~ Stephanie Johnson

"Prior to getting started in business I was actively raising my 11 children. Working about 10 hours a week I have been able to make $60,000 keeping my priorities as a mom." ~ Monica Tubbs
“Before I met Dani I had spent a small fortune on courses, and a host of different motivational speakers with little or nothing to show for it. I got started with Dani’s system and my income increased by $26,000 within twelve months. In addition to that Dani also gave me a strategy to get rid of $24,000 in debt that very same year. No fluff, no hype, just solid proven strategy that anyone can apply.”~ Simeon Cryer

"Prior to getting started in business I was a 19 year old full time college student working part time as a waitress making $8000/year and just getting deeper and deeper into debt. I possessed absolutely no skills as to how to run a professional business, so I got plugged into Dani Johnson and First Steps to Success seminars right away. Using the skills that Dani has taught me, I was able to make $9,000 in one week! If you’re thinking about coming, you need to book our ticket now, today. Don’t think about it, you can’t afford to miss it."~ Kari Sakrin

"My first First Steps To Success I went to, I went in not having any idea what was gonna happen. Came out of there, made $30,000 the month after. This is my fifth seminar so far, and every time I am blown away. No amount of money can replace the internal changes that happens." ~ Geneva Compton

"Prior to getting started with Dani Johnson’s First Steps to Success, I was overcomplicating my business for two years with absolutely no results. I plugged into Dani and within the first year was making a 6-figure income. In 4 months from the last 3 Day Advanced Training, Creating A Dynasty, I made $50,000. I do not even recognize my life right now as it was a year ago. It’s blown my mind the things I’ve been able to accomplish."~Jodi Stott

I have to say that when I attended the Boston, First Steps to Success Seminar, I went from having three people in my downline in three months to having about (33) in 1 and a half months. Thank you so much!!!!~Dianne Maydak

"Prior to coming to Dani, I was broke, homeless, living on somebody's couch with a $500/week drug habit. Within the first year of plugging into Dani I completely turned my life around. I went from a 9th grade education to making over a 6-figure income. I went from not getting any results in my business to now having an 80% closing ratio. I didn't think I would ever be successful in my life from being homeless with a drug addiction to making over $100,000. I don't know what your decision is, but I know what mine was and it worked for me." ~ Shane Wiltse
"Prior to my first First Steps to Success I was an angry, stressed out mom. Although I was successful in my business, I wanted to walk away from it because it was not worth it. I have increased my income 54% since plugging into Dani's training and I am for the first time ever a 6-figure income earner. If you want to enjoy freedom in every area of your life, physical, personal, and financial, you will get yourself to the next live event. Do you want to achieve your dreams? If so, register right now."~ Shari Snyder

"I was married, raising four children and my family was seriously affected by an 11 year struggle with leukemia with my young son, Wade. It forced us into bankruptcy, and then I lost Wade, I lost my job, I lost my life, totally out of control. I encountered Dani Johnson and started taking advantage of her advanced training and things changed. Within 45 days of coming out of First Steps to Success, I made $23,610 and was literally on my way to a 6-figure income. You don’t have to be perfect you just have to follow some steps and get it going. Get here and experience it and you’ll be on your way to a big change in your life."~ Alan Botteon

"I was in the military, proud to serve my country, not making a lot of money. I realized I was looking for something more. First Steps To Success had a huge impact on my life. I made $43,000 working part time probably 15 hours a week in 6 months. Every single time I come to Dani Johnson, the week after I get back from her I’ve made at least $4,000."~ Stephen Smith

"A year ago our income was $1800/month and $1600 of that was going out to child support, so we had no money. We ended up homeless living with friends and relatives but we kept coming back and invested in the tools. Our income about a year and a half later is over $18,000/month, so get here, keep coming back, you will not regret it."~ Tyler Adkins

"I was working as a registered nurse full-time, had only made a little bit of money in my business. Came out of my very first First Steps To Success, ended up making over $10,000 that very first 30 days outside of First Steps. I put my head down, got to work in my business. A year later, I’ve been able to leave my job as a nurse, I work full time from home now, averaging about 20 hours a week. I’m already over $100,000 and it just keeps getting better and better and I’m here to stay."~ Jackie O’Quinn


If you want to have similar results and you want to join us at an event soon. Then complete the following form NOW!




We wish you the best!
Stacy O'Quinn


P.S. To get updated on other's success Click Here for updates!

No comments: