Tuesday, December 4, 2007

DFI, Just got back from Dynasty with Dani Johnson!!!

Holy Smokes! DFI "Decide Freedom International", just go back from Building a Dynasty with Dani Johnson it was a very successful event. There was 26 of us in DFI there and we developed more over 3 days then one could possibly imagine. It's very difficult to explain all I know is those making the most money in DFI plug into that training. It's how I learned to make 104,000 dollars in my first 12 months.

Don't take my word for it...

"I was working in a corporate America job 15 hours PER DAY working for someone elses dreams. I decided to stop the insanity, get started at the top package in my company, enroll in First Steps to Success, and in the last 12 months I’ve created a 6-figure income, paid off $50,000 in debt and acquired over a million dollars worth of property."~John Pitlick

"I was a full-time teacher and a coach, I had a lot of family and personal issues I was dealing with at the time and I knew I needed to make a change in my life. I plugged into Dani Johnson and was able to quit my job within 5 months, I doubled my annual salary in my business and it wasn’t even a year yet and I’m looking at $37,000 this month."~Andrea Rooke

"Prior to getting started in my business, I had ZERO business experience and not a clue how to run a successful business. After tapping into several First Steps to Success seminars, I now have the skills to a run a successful business, regularly earning $10,000/month."~Gregg Jakoby

"I owned a Corporate America company; I was making 6-figures but I was bored and unfulfilled. Since plugging into Dani Johnson I have been able totally flip my life around, my priorities are completely re-arranged. I’ve put my kid at the top of the list instead of my work. I’ve paid off $80,000 in personal debt, acquired properties because of the training that we’ve got. I’ve generated an additional 6-figures in my business and I’m working part-time on my fortune."~Tracy Steinke

"Prior to Dani Johnson I was trying to convince people of how great my product and opportunity was. I was also really unfocused. After going through First Steps to Success and Creating a Dynasty, I have control over my life again, I’m excited, people are begging me to be on my team instead of me begging them. My relationships have grown and I don’t let people control me anymore."~Michael Kitchen

"I’m a manager and I learned how some of the ways I’ve been treating employees is the opposite of the way I should be and that is gonna change just right in the workplace that I’m at. I think the live event, there’s something here, you get that dynamic that your missing on the recorded material." ~Roy Kinch

"We went to our first First Steps to Success, and at that time we were having weeks doing really well, overall making over $10,000 a month and now we’re coming to have weeks of breaking $20,000 a week so it’s really brought about a dynamic change in our whole business."~Tim West

"When you know your WHY - DaniJohnson.com is your HOW!! Plain and simple - to the tune of 7 figures!!"~Sandi Krakowski

"I am currently an executive in a home based business company, and have been to functions with 70,000 people in them. I've heard almost every major motivational speaker and trainer out there, and I've got to tell you that Dani Johnson’s First Steps to Success was absolutely the best I have ever been to by far! Thank you guys for what you're doing, our industry has desperately needed you!"~Tyler Adkins


Success is a choice! Are you prepared to make a choice for Success?



Stacy O'Quinn
888-572-8842


P.S. To become a member of the "6 Figure Income Club"

No comments: