Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 figure Income even when sick!

Coastal Vacations is amazing. I don't care who you are it is possible for you to make a 6 figure income. Some times we take it for granted when we have been doing this for a while. I've been sick this week and haven't worked very much other then assisting new associates and helping them out.

My wife has not actively worked the phone connecting with clients with our advertising campaigns with the different ad agencies that we all use in DFI. Today she worked for one hour made a small handful of dials and BAM she is working with two really good clients. That could be as little as 2,000 dollars or as much as 19,400 dollars.

Coastal Vacations and DFI are amazing...

Here are some recent success stories!

Before I joined Coastal Vacations I was working over 60 hours a week in restaurant and retail management, overwhelmed with stress and no personal time to enjoy my life. Stepping out on faith into a home business was a little scary, but I purchased the Platinum Package and plugged right into the step by step training with Decide Freedom International. Now my full time week averages 25 hours, and some months I make more than I made in 3 months working in the restaurant business. I have time to do some things I’ve always wanted to do, be able to help others realize their dreams, have fun, and make a lot of money!
Vivian from California


Hi !
I love the DFI team - thanks so much for all your great training and support! For many years - I tired so many home business with no success - until... after finding Coastal - I was able to quit my job in just a few months.
I've been working from home now successfully for over 3 years and I love the freedom. I help take care of my Mom now and I would not have been able to be there for her if I had to work a conventional job. This has been an incredible opportunity to make great money and enjoy total Freedom! Dani Johnson is the best trainer there is, the DFI system is so efficient and effective and I could not ask for a better team of people to be associated with. Thank You So Much!

Carole Level 3 Director

"Hello, my name is Heather from Virginia.

My husband & I have been married for almost thirteen years.
We started out with practically no money and it's amazing and
wonderful how far God has brought us.

I have always been an entrepreneur at heart but I never knew how
to get started with something that would be as profitable as I
needed it to be. I worked for other people for over ten years and
every job left me more unsatisfied because I always longed to work for myself. I wanted the flexibility in my life that only my own business could provide. Finally, I started praying that God would show me a way to make a real income from home with a business that would be honoring to Him. He answered me in a big way!

It was really important to me that I not only make a real income, but do something that I really enjoyed. And, something that was completely legitimate that I could be fully confident with.

I found Coastal & showed the info to my husband, Ben, thinking that it was just a matter of time until we figured out what the scam was. Ben and I could not find anything wrong with this business opportunity. I started to get really excited about the idea of a real business opportunity with awesome income potential.

Well, I decided to get started. Since this was my first real business venture, I had no idea how long it would take to see a profit. I was praying and hoping that I could make enough to leave my job as soon as possible. In the meantime, I was going to do all I could while still working full-time.

In my first couple of months, working only about 10 hours a week, I made several thousand dollars. In my first few months I was making as much working 10-15 hours a week with this business as I made at my full-time job. So, I gave my resignation. And, now I'm on track to make six figures in 2008 with my own business.

The flexibility that this has given me has been amazing. I'm so excited that God lead me to this opportunity and I can't wait to see all that I know He will do in our lives through this.

The same can happen for you! The system, including training and one on one support, is already in place. All you have to do is follow it.

Thank you DFI & Coastal."


To Learn more about what makes people successful in DFI
Subscribe to the 6 Figure Income Club.


Stacy OQuinn
Stay at home DAD
888-572-8842

No comments: