Monday, June 30, 2008

What is your Biggest Reason?

Why do you work from home? What motivates you to do what you do? If your life is everything you want it to be, then why is that? If it is not then what do you need to make it what you want it to be?

This week being 4th of July week and one of my favorite holidays ever, created an interesting conversation between Dawn and I. We could not figure out what day we wanted to leave town on? And then it hit me, I stopped talking and my brain started racing this is it. This is one of those moments why I'm so excited to be me. This is why we are blessed, fortunate and lucky!

We actually have the FREEDOM to choose when WE want to leave home. WE are not dependant on a boss or a job or finances. Nothing is holding us back except our own wishes and desires. It was just crazy and a really fun problem to have. True FREEDOM to simply come and go from home as we please. WE can and will go out of town and come home exactly when we feel like it.

I guess it's this simple we are either excited about life or not based off of what motivates us and if we have obtained it. For us it's FREEDOM! It's is great to work from home!


God Bless,
Stacy O'Quinn

1 comment:

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Amen brother, I could NOT agree with you more.

Jackie