Monday, September 8, 2008

Having a Home Business Makes Running from Hurricanes Easier

But it is certainly frustrating, thankfully I don't have to worry about losing my job or paying my bills. But now that I'm visiting family in NC I've realized something. (Might as well do something good versus stay in some hotel.) How is it that people survive with out Internet these days? I didn't even know it was possible.



I don't get a good cell signal here in some places but thank the good Lord for what I do get. I'm looking forward to meeting Ellen a new member of DFI that is joining at the Platinum level thanks to Jill Albanys. So yes, I'm still working just limited greatly due to lack o Internet. What I know about Ellen so far is she has 2 small boys and she has drive and determination. Heck I haven't even met her yet and I'm stoked out of my mind for her. Often times I wander will this feeling ever get old. That excited enthusiastic feeling you feel every time you see someone who joins the team and they have that natural drive.



You just know so many things that we've gained through this business is about to be theirs. As long as they follow the training and act. What we do in Coastal is so dang simple. Having a home business with DFI is one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to our family. Think about it. How many parents have the choice to be at home with their toddlers? How many parents face a natural disaster and can have a certain level of peace because we are not stressed about a job? How many parents are able to have a good income and think about using income and time to create memories with each other and their kids? Home many husbands and wives actually get the time to love and cherish one another?



Thank you God and Thank you DFI for the opportunity to own my own home business and so much more.

To Your Success,
Stacy O'Quinn

P.S. To be updated on our success's and experience working from home join the
6 Figure Income Club

No comments: