Sunday, December 28, 2008

I hope you had a Merry Christmas

Many of you who follow this blog will notice the unusual absence over the last couple of weeks. Well it has every thing to do with being a home based business owner and Christmas. I love this time of year.

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays due to the reason for the season and I'm not talking Santa here. I absolutely enjoy the time we spend around our friends and family as well. I made a last minute decision to travel for two and a half weeks this year for the holidays.

Thank Goodness working from home I have the best Boss ever!

We took off for NC to visit family and we got in such a hurry that a cop stopped us. I was going 79 in a 70 mph zone. He was in the Christmas Spirit and I was thankful. He just asked me to slow down a little and of course I did and he wished me a Merry Christmas. In NC, we started looking at houses and land because we will be moving there soon enough. "That's my wife's desires once we sell our home on the river in LA." My request was I just need a computer and Internet connection.

Keeping your wife happy I have learned makes life a lot easier. Thank goodness my wife is pretty easy to make happy. Of course she is completely amazing as well. Not to mention HOT, Beautiful and Sexy <--- This is for brownie points she reads my blog. She's also my biggest cheerleader.

So as I write this we have stopped in Biloxi MS to visit more family as we make our way back home. And we are stoked. According to most people 2008 was a rough year on the economy. It may have been, but for us we have been blessed working in DFI we have not noticed much change. Our biggest day was 19,410 dollars in profit this year. Angela Lasher just made 52,000 dollars in 6 weeks. We are completely blessed in our company.

Life doesn't have to be easy, it just has to be worth it! Thank God it is!

Let's Rock 2009
Join us HERE
Stacy O'Quinn

No comments: