Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm doing a training on Live Dials

Today is an awesome opportunity for me. Things have worked out so I am going to be honored with the chance to make live dials and talk to clients live on the phone as our team at DFI listens in. We have so many talented leaders I rarely get to do this for our team.

I'm jacked up and stoked about it! I'm always making live dials for my own personal team. Obviously we work one on one with everyone we bring into the business. But to have the chance to do it for all of Coastal Travel! This is going to be a blast.

I've already gotten 20 premium leads from Cutting Edge Media, you can see those leads here at www.cemcoastal.com

It's the basic advertising I've used to build the vast majority of my personal business.

It's gonna be a freaking blast I'll post later on what it was like!

Rocking and Rolling!
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

P.S. To get all the latest DFI and Coastal Travel News Join the Six Figure Income Club

No comments: