Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thanks Jackie O'Quinn, Renae Hiekkila, Dani Johnson and DFI

Wow! It is amazing what the winds of change will blow your way sometimes.

I could be crazy, only time will tell. Many of you have wandered why my blog has not been updated or why have you not heard from me lately and truly it's because I've dreaded this moment. Not because of a level of fear but mostly because I was not sure of how to express the many thanks that so many of you deserve for the impact you've had on my life.

You can read my story on the right but let me help you with the real story. DO you want the REAL story? I'm going to share it with you in the next couple of updates.

Subscribe NOW to get all the updates!

Now when I say the REAL story that does not mean the one on the right is incorrect it just means there is more to add between the lines than already exist.

Let's state a few facts...

Coastal Travel and the DFI team is amazing and I'm able to make the decisions I've made because of each and everyone of them. The income I've made is amazing and the life I've lived being home with my family has been awesome! I've basically become unemployable of sorts! THANKS GUYS!

One thing I always shared with people is I started $116,000 in debt only making 25,000 a year. I did make amazing income but, at one point about a year and a half ago due to investments in real estate that went south (duh), investments creating the DFI marketing system (more on this later) and remainder of previous debt I was over $300,000 in debt. Even though I was making a 6 figure income.

Now the good news...

Thanks to Coastal Travel, DFI and the training and support from Dani Johnson, Jackie O'Quinn and Renae Hiekkila I continued to be a top income earner in Coastal Travel.

To my knowledge I was the #1 income worldwide last year in all of Coastal Travel. (Dang, I could never repay you guys thanks!!!)

If you believed you earned more than I did last year in Coastal leave a comment in this post please. I'd like you to be properly recognized.

OK on second thought don't bust my bubble I'm going somewhere here.

Last year I ended the year paying off huge chunks of my debt even getting to the point to be able to sell investments I lost money on and cut my losses. You know they won't let you sell that stuff if you owe more than it's worth???? That's silly.

Long story short. We ended the year debt free except for $80,000 left on our mortgage and we had and additional $50,000 saved at the bank.

Now there is something in my mind I have always wanted to do.... Subscribe now

.....Stay tuned and I will tell you what it is and exactly HOW I got there!




No comments: