Friday, September 11, 2009

The recession is OVER!

I hope you are having an awesome weekend! I want to take a moment to give you, my readers who I appreciate a ton a new fresh look vs what we've heard on the news.

It's easy to blame the economy, lack of luck, missed opportunity or lack of, bad timing or a million other things why we are not where we would like to be right now in life. I for one have gotten in my own pity party in the past.

Let's look at the economy for a moment though. When will this recession end? When will the economy start moving again? Here's what we know for a fact! Recessions always end before they are realized to have ended. Often times it has taken 22+ months before our guru's in the media have been able to tell us that the recession was over.

WE have to remember that bad news is good for ratings. If we understand that and we are wanting things to move our way then maybe we should make that happen before we wait for someone else to tell us that things are great 22 months after they were fine. What I'm saying is let's stop letting the media or others create our excuses for us. I for one think the economy has some weaknesses but overall we are great.

How do you survive a recession? You don't have to if it's over! Let's kill that excuse. Here's what top brokerage firm Edward Jones has to say about it. We Believe it's OVER!


Yours Truly,
Stacy O'Quinn

No comments: