Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why Do we Succeed!

A better question is what is it all for? Our struggles, our stress, our worry and our pain? If you want to succeed in your job or even in your own business, traditional or at home what determines if you will succeed?


All I know is successful people are willing to do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Successful people don't have a why that is big enough. Unsuccessful people make up reasons (excuses) on why they are happy were they are. Or they are unwilling to do the activities that create success and keep finding reasons to do different activities. Usually this would lead to a post about how to get on track but today I want to focus on what keeps me on track.


Yes we all have kids and they are my why. I don't use them as an excuse,.. I mean reason on why I can't work. I make sure I set the example of what success is for them.


Don't make your success bite size either. Don't say things like, "Money does not matter as long as you have love" we tried that. Money is not important but work ethic to reach your goals to create opportunity in your life is also way more than money. So let me ask you, what kind of example of you set for your kids today?




Yours Truly,
Stacy O'Quinn

No comments: