Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Choice My Freedom, today learn how to make a Cheeseball!

Well Merry Christmas to all!

Today it is just one of those days that I experience one of those magical moments working from home and being self employed. I can do exactly what I want!!! It's my freedom and it's my choice! Family is in town and with more coming in tomorrow so my work will be light and my fun will start early!

I have the best boss in the world, me.

Today we are going to have fun with my second passion outside of making money. That's cooking! We are going to learn how to make one of the most amazing cheese balls of my life.

Ingredients needed:

1 8oz packaged of cream cheese
1 8oz package of cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp steak sauce
2 TBLsp crushed pecans
2 TBLsp chili powder

Shred cheddar and let both cheeses stand and get room temp. Combine in a bowl and add garlic and onion powder then hot sauce and steak sauce. Wash hands throughly and mix well with hands. Nead the cheeses together with your fingers. After about 5 mins of mixing neading form a ball with mixture.

Roll out wax paper wax side up sprinkle a generous layer of the chili powder out and roll cheese ball mixure into it. Use your hands forming the ball to spread it out evenly then lay out crushed pecans and roll the ball in that to cover the outside.

Place ball on small dish cover loosely and let stand for 2 hours in the fridge.


Once you make it please leave comments if you liked it.

Merry Christmas,
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

No comments: