Tuesday, February 16, 2010

6 Figure Income Club Results, Lucrative Home Business

Working from home and having a lucrative home business is really priceless.  I normally use this blog to discuss some of the things that have made our company successful and I usually share those successes as well.  Results are the only thing that matters when you are looking to create success.  People follow results and that's the key to any lucrative home business.

I will be giving some recent results in just a moment.  Many of our loyal readers here at the Six Figure Income Club know that this is just a hobby and passion of mine.  Many of the folks that I work with follow what is going on in our company as I know personally.  We will be moving to a new location soon and getting a major software upgrade!  STAY TUNED... I'll let you know as soon as it's finalized.  We can't wait!

Ok so we've been crazy busy this month and I've personally been working with 5 new people one on one this month!  I'm very excited about two people in particular.  One is Ralph Roccuzzo and the other is Deborah Mimms.  Both of them have positioned themselves mentally and physically to have incredible success.  Hopefully they will be at First Steps to Success in Jacksonville FL http://www.registerforfirststeps.com/.  Every single six figure income earner I've ever worked there went to that training first.  I personally never made any money in my own business until I went through that specific training.  I have no doubt that both Ralph and Deborah if they are consistant and went to that training that they could become 6 Figure Income Earners this year.

IN OTHER NEWS...  We would not have a lucrative home business if we did not know some recent results.  Cadie Kalmes recently shared she's made 7,400 dollars so far this month.  That's not bad for a stay at home mom working part time.  Her team is certainly blessed to be working with her.

Also I just had a conversation with Hilary Snyder she shared that she is making profit 1 out of every 38 DIALS!!!  Personally I was blown away!  In the last month and a half I've made about 31,400 dollars in profit this year so far.  I told you in December that Jan-April were big months.  But the point is I personally do not come close to Hilary's numbers that just simply incredible!

Have a Blessed Day!
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

No comments: