Friday, March 28, 2008

Bora Bora the Beautiful and Coastal Travel







So recently in the process of updating our Coastal Vacations/Coastal Travel website I noticed that I've never shared very much about the trip Dawn and I took to Bora Bora last year. With your Coastal Travel Package there are some amazing ways to save money on traveling. The best thing is our Bora Bora trip is proof you are not limited in the scope or opportunity you have to travel with your Coastal Travel membership.

Let me first say Bora Bora is the most beautiful place I've ever seen on earth. Like God took a piece of heaven and just laid it out for all of us to see and enjoy. On another post I may break down how much money we where able to save with our Coastal Travel membership. It was over $10,000. The beauty that Bora Bora processes is unmatched from anything I've ever seen before. The water is so beautiful. A friend that happened to be there took me out on a boat to snorkel with reef sharks. I dived off of the boat in 90ft deep water and could see all they way down to the bottom. Pristine beautiful aquarium you can swim in, it was unbelievable and my Coastal Travel Package can get me here. There where Sharks, amazing fish of all different colors, coral and Dolphins.
We stayed in the Bora Bora Nui and the Novatel while we where there. The Novetal was a hotel close to town and all the amenities of the main island. It felt like we where in an exotic jungle with the birds and plants. The Bora Bora Nui was amazing! The owner of Guess Jeans had checked out as we arrived. I don't know his name maybe you do? The Bora Bora Nui was an all inclusive resort an over the water bungalow, swimming with some of the most beautiful fish right off the dock. The tables in the room had glass tops you could look down in the water and see the fish. Talk about romantic, is the perfect place to visit with your significant other. If the fire in your marriage has been like a little candle when you leave there it will be like a BON FIRE.
The Bora Bora Nui was about $1800 a night and with the Coastal Travel Package we paid about $265 a night! In one night we saved enough to cover a basic Coastal Travel membership. It was absolutely beautiful.
I don't know any other travel membership out there that will allow you to go to Bora Bora and save money like that!
Stacy OQuinn
888-572-8842








No comments: