Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dani Johnson Seminar will create Dani Johnson Results

(disclaimer)
Let me first start out by saying I'm not a paid employee for Dani Johnson or her company. I'm not compensated by Dani Johnson in any way shape or form for recommending her. I'm simply a client just like you could be or anyone else is that has been to a Dani Johnson Seminar.

Have you ever heard of Dani Johnson? Maybe you've seen her on TV or read her book Spirit-Driven Success? A Dani Johnson Seminar can absolutely explode your business! I'm not going to restate what has happened to me you can read my story on the right. But what I will say is if you want to succeed in your own business working from home you must plug into Dani Johnson.

Recently out of a Dani Johnson event two brand new people I've been working with made money for the very first time. First Jefferey Fraziers made a 1,000 dollars his first month working really part time. Second Lorraine Rodman just made 2,000 dollars in one week. All I know is they had made no money in any any other Home Based business. They joined DFI and both made over 1,000 dollars in their first month. Renae Heikkila made over 350,000 dollars her second year working from home after plugging into Dani Johnson. Jennifer Murphy generated 9,705 dollars her first week after plugging into Dani Johnson.

Do you want to start your own business from home? Do you want to succeed at it? Go to a Dani Johnson ASAP!

Now I do work in the home business industry and people often ask why do you recommend Dani Johnson so openly and promote her so heavily even to people who you do not benefit from. The answer is very simple. I've personally recommended Dani Johnson to over 20,000 people easily worldwide. Only a small percentage have actually went maybe less then 3%. Every single person experienced more success and growth in their life after they went. But not all of them applied what they learned to their business specifically.

I'm compelled to share what we've seen through Dani Johnson seminars because it is truly life changing. The small percentage that are my "competition" really doesn't matter. Let's face it Jesus Christ has been giving away eternal life for way over 2,000 years and he's not even saturated the market. Dani Johnson is good but she certainly is not Jesus Christ so saturation isn't going to happen. I think I'm safe :)


God Bless,
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

No comments: