Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thanks on my Birthday!

I received a ton of email, cards and little gifts for my Birthday! I'm sure I've missed responding to everyone so I wanted to post it here as well for each of you.

Thank YOU so Much! All of your gifts, words of encouragement and knowing that we are surrounded with people that support us is more important than money.

Life is a complete blessing! As I reflected on my Birthday yesterday I started thinking about where I'm at in life now and where I'm going. Being a husband and a dad are probably the most amazing experience anyone could ever ask for. On top of that, we are a stay at home family! My kids will grow up and never forget the times we share, laugh and joke as a family!

Working from home has definitely provided us a total complete lifestyle of FREEDOM but more importantly are the lessons we have to share with our kids. How do you make it to this point? What does it take to be debt free? What does it take to not be strapped to a time clock, punching in and punching out when our boss demands?

It's simple! It starts by setting goals and is followed by taking action? We have to teach our kids that. What do you want to do with your life? What are you doing right now? Is what you are doing right now going to get you where you want to go? If not change actions and start doing result oriented task right this second!!!

Do you wanna work from home? What are you doing about it? Do you wanna be debt free? What are you doing about it? Do you want total freedom? What are you doing about it? We must act first vs reacting later!


God Bless!
Stacy O'Quinn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Stacy! I didn't know!! How old are you now? Come on...I'm gonna find out anyways :) Hope it was a great one!