Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Suprises found on Yahoo's news page

This morning I wake up ate breakfast like normal. I experience my alone time and my spiritual time. One of the things that is the cry of my heart is "Please Lord let us get our message out there". There is another way people don't have to stay in the same rut they are in now. We were not designed to be in debt, we were not designed to stress or worry and we were not designed to lack time with our family.

There is a better way and our families and kids require that we find that better way! So the call of my heart is Lord let others hear about what we are doing in DFI.

Right after that I'm randomly on the .net and ran across this article.

http://fe13.news.re3.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20080825/bs_prweb/prweb1238564

Yahoo News, featured our story. Thank you God for the little blessings. We will be able to make a difference one person at a time.

To Your Success,
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

P.S. To learn how we will continue to make a difference join the 6 Figure Income Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And can I just say another CONGRATS on this!! That is AWESOME man! I am so absolutely honoured to call you my director. I thank God everyday that I had the patience to trust him to bring me the right leader, and oh did he ever! Since the first day I heard you, I knew...and I am so glad I did finally make that call. You're awesome man! Congrats on all your success, and everything you continue to do for us all here in DFI! We love you man!