Tuesday, October 6, 2009

IMPORTANT: From the desk of Hans Johnson

I have so much more confidence to go out and talk to people. Without the skills I have learned from Dani, I would be spinning my wheels. Thank you! ~Shannon Tope

Since coaching with Dani, I took some time out my business to repair my relationship with my kids and my husband who I had been neglecting. These relationships are now back on track. My business has grown from 1000 when starting the coaching to 2511 today. I just hit a new level that should see my cheque almost doubling. Now when people ask me how I'm building my business, I just tell them that I listen to Dani Johnson almost every day, and if they are serious about their businesses, they should do the same. You rock Dani! ~Jackie Crawford

I could not possibly say enough about the impact that Dani has had on my personal and professional life... The success I've had in handling my time, my money, my team, my relationships, my prospecting and so much more are all due to the training and development from Dani. Every time I listen to her speak, I believe that I can succeed... ~Winifred Woody


Hi Friend, Next weekend will be here before you know it and many sports fans will be at home watching their favorite college and/or professional football teams. What's interesting about American football fans is that they display something that many people have lost...PASSION!

Less than two weeks from now in Orlando, there will be a gathering of people with a passion for being the best, a passion for helping others succeed, a passion for learning the systems that create success and a passion for enjoying a life with no limits. It will be a weekend that will be the turning point for so many who are ready to create drastic positive change in their lives.

These are just a few of the topics that will be covered at First Steps to Success in Orlando the weekend of October 17th & 18th:

-How to get out of your own way so you can achieve those goals and dreams you’ve always wanted in life!

-How to manage your time so you get MORE done in LESS time!

-Job interviewing skills that will land you a position over others that have way more experience!

-How to work with and motivate different personalities, including yourself!

-Learn a PROVEN system to completely eliminate ALL of your DEBT in 5-7 years regardless of how much income your make!

-How to hit top positions in your company in record time!Secrets to improving your communication skills!

-Identify areas in your life that are holding you back and how to take immediate steps to turn them around!

-Learn prospecting skills of the pros and how to become a top recruiter in your company!

-The difference between management and leadership in your business and personal life!

The bottom line is, those who attend First Steps to Success in Orlando will leave that event with the confidence to slay any giant, tackle any obstacle and go farther faster. These fortunate people will accomplish things that they didn't even know were possible.

Friend, do you have a PASSION for your own success and the success of those who depend on you? All that may be missing are the skills to make it happen. No matter what your current level of competence is, beginner or seasoned veteran, Spending 2 days with Dani Johnson will take you many levels higher in your skills and confidence.

Like so many of Dani's clients from all over the world have discovered, you will find that even the most difficult challenges become easier after you leave First Steps to Success and put what you learned into action. Isn't it time for you to take control of your life instead of it taking control of you?

You are just one decision away from creating a life that others can only dream of. Click here and let Dani stir up that PASSION that's burning inside of you to do something great. Magical things happen to those who make a commitment to their own success.

We can't wait to be a part of yours!

May God Bless and Prosper You and Your Family,
Hans JohnsonCEO
DaniJohnson.com

Dani Johnson and her training has had an incredible impact on me, my family and our success. I highly recommend it.

Yours Truly,
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

P.S. Are you currently not working from home but wish you were? We are looking to create 10 Six Figure Income Earners in 2010. To apply for a position go here.

No comments: