Monday, October 5, 2009

Starting the Day out with Luminous Sky

It feels so amazing to be back in my home office. Today I start back in the office with Luminous Sky an amazing band that I first met at a Dani Johnson event. I highly recommend their music as a great way to start your day. They have an Album titled "Beautiful Revolution" and it is off the chains. The 10th Track "Choose" is awesome!

OK so that's my plug for a great band. Here's how the day is going to go.

I woke up at 7:20, wife hit the snooze button on me. I've prayed talked to God started a new advertising campaign just moments ago. Today I will find new friends and meet amazing people and someone may have an incredible chance of becoming part of our amazing group!

Part of having a successful day is plugging into positive inspiration. That can be anything and today it started out as The Luminous Sky. You should check them out! It will end with Dani Johnson's Monday Night Call.

Yours Truly
Stacy O'Quinn
888-348-0180

No comments: